Sunday 10 June 2012

My Dream

     Each human being has their own dream in their life such as to be a successful doctor, teacher and lecturer. The dream can be accomplish wit care and effort. ''If there's a way, there's a way'', this is a meaningful aphorism. I will study smart and insert wit million efforts to achieve my dream.

     My dream is to be a successful lecturer for Chemistry subject. I love Chemistry because we can observe and study the composition, structure, properties, and interactions of matter. We also can study about our uses in daily life. I like to teach people as the way my teacher teaches us. I hope I will make my students to be a successful person.

     My teacher always tells us that teaching is a honourable thing. No one will succeed without teacher in this world. ''Teacher always lightening us while we are in the darkness''. I always remember this words wherever I go.

     By attaining this dream, i must get straight A's for my SPM especially Chemistry subject. I will apply to Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI) to continue my study. I hope I will get Diploma, Degree, Master and PhD. A teacher cannot teach their student without knowledge.

     Last but not least, I will do a timetable for improving my time to study, play and rest. Without timetable, we cannot manage our time systematically. I hope I will be a successful lecturer with my care and effort also the prayer from my parents.

3 comments:

  1. you have a great dream. hope you will realize your dream. nice essay !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, thankyou Nabila. I hope so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopefully ur dream can come true..!!!!
    work hard..;)

    ReplyDelete